Exterior Drainage & Wet Yard Solutions in Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Maryland
We turn wet spaces into dry, healthy basements and outdoor areas
NV Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offers yard and driveway drainage solutions that significantly reduce the chance of water-related issues by directing water away from your home with drains, erosion control and regrading.
Our basement waterproofing and exterior drainage solutions are available in Washington D.C., Arlington, Alexandria, and throughout nearby areas. Contact us today to schedule your free, no-obligation cost estimate!
Signs of improper or ineffective yard and driveway drainage
Not only can a soggy yard attract mosquitos and make outdoor activities uncomfortable, it can also lead to extensive water damage inside your home. Don't wait for your garage or basement to flood - or for mosquitos to attack! Some signs to look out for include:
- Standing water in your yard
- Pooled water in your driveway
- Flooded garage
- Constantly wet, saturated lawn
- More mosquitos than usual
Our exterior drainage solutions in VA, D.C., and MD
NV Waterproofing & Foundation Repair delivers comprehensive yard and driveway drainage solutions to resolve your water issues once and for all. Whatever the problem, we have the solution!
- French Drains. Our team will excavate and install French drains - gravel-filled trenches containing perforated pipes - to redirect surface water and groundwater away from your home.
- Window Wells and Drains. We provide interior and exterior window well drainage solutions to redirect water away from your basement.
- Driveway Drains. Our team will install channel drains - perimeter ground drains that contain a dominant channel-shaped body. The drains will be connected to an exterior sump pump or gravity fed to daylight to rapidly transport surface water and groundwater away from your driveway, garage, and home.
- Downspout Drainage Systems. Our team will install downspout extensions below ground to move water away from your home and prevent basement flooding.
- Erosion Control. Our team will install a surface water management system, retaining walls or terracing for effective erosion control that will preserve your lawn and eliminate water problems in your home.
- Re-grading. Our team will add compact soil around the base of your foundation to redirect surface water away from your home and eliminate basement flooding.
- Concrete Work. We'll remove and replace existing concrete work or create new concrete structures, including driveways, sidewalks, front stoops, porches, patios, garage and carport floors, foundation walls and stairwells.
If you're ready to get started on your basement waterproofing or exterior drainage project, contact the experts at NV Waterproofing & Foundation Repair today to schedule your free quote! We proudly serve Ashburn, Gaithersburg, Sterling, Bethesda, Gainesville, Silver Spring, Fairfax, and throughout nearby areas in VA, D.C., and MD.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.